Desperate in setting up Netgear wireless router N300 but failed? Solution is here:
Netgear router is excellent networking device in order to access internet service. It plays a vital role in order to hoist internet speed and provide the best opportunity to complete the tasks in no time without having any issue. However someone faces any issue then he can make a call on its tech support techies who are available all the time for the help.
A user who don’t know how to setup Netgear wireless router N300 then he is required to get help of tech support engineer who make a user understand for some useful concept like make sure you have more space to place the router and then have more destination for the wireless connection and make it secure for every weather.
If persist an error at the time of set-up Netgear router, don’t miss the chance and make a call on its tech support engineers who are available all the time for the help of the users and providing the useful guidance to fix the issue on the correct time.
Here are the steps on how to setup Netgear wireless router N300:
- First of all, connect Netgear wireless router to the Modem and then plug on the power.
- Start on the system and then launch the internet browser and then enter the 192.168.0.1 and press the enter button.
- Test the speed and then click on the admin option for the email address and password from ISP.
- Enter the same email address and password and then click on the sign in button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then go to services.msc by the run option.
- Select the workstation and then reset it and then start it for the work with the firework.
- Go to the Local area network to change the IP address and then click on the done button at the end of the procedure.
By this way, a user can setup a Netgear router N300 to enhance the internet speed, but to work on the internet in case there is an issue occurred then visit Netgear router support center that is available at the correct time.
So not to worry, if you are asking how to setup Netgear router wireless router N300 then make a call to access tech team at any time as techies are available all the time to offer a kind of guidance to fix the issue on the correct time.