Get Important Steps To Recover Netgear Router Password
NETGEAR is the world’s fastest wireless router, which has the advanced and extensive features. It offers a plenty number of options to meet every type of home networking need as well as business purpose. However, NETGEAR gives an extensive feature of password recovery, in case if you forgot the password of the router. The process of the password is not simple and supported in Firefox Internet Explorer, and Chrome browsers but not in the Safari browser.
How to Recover Netgear Router Password:-
- First of all, type www.routerlogin.net in your browser address field.
- Next, a window will open.
- Then, hit the “Cancel” button. If the password recovery option is enabled, so you will be prompted to enter the serial number of the router.
- You should verify that the serial number is on the product label.
- Then enter the serial number of the router.
- Tap on “Continue” button.
- Then you will see a screen that displays requesting the answers to your security questions.
- Now you have to enter the answers to your security questions that you created at the time of setup router.
- Tao on “Continue” button.
- Next, a screen displays that your recovered password.
- Then tap on “Login” button again.
- Next, a login window will open, then, log in to the router, with your recovered password.
Netgear Router Support:–
If you have any problem to pursue the above steps, then you can take proper guidance and information through connecting our Netgear router support team. We realise and independent tech support provider and giving an excellent support for Netgear router. our proficient technicians will give you the compressive support to fix this issue or other router issues. We provide support through Email, Online Live Chat, Phone and Remote support. Hence, call us now for getting prompt help.